From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 21:59:16 -0700
>>waves<<

Spokesferret Stormy here with a reminder about da raffle to help that
nice Troy Lynn Eckert.  Please visit
http://blurryfurrys.com/raffle.html
to get all the details on how to get your tickets.

There is a special 'Rainbow Afghan' made and donated to S.O.S. by Kat
Parsons.

In addition to da beautiful afghan, there will be a drawing for a second
number for a ferret sized afghan made by our Aunt Kathryn and a hand
painted ferret on a box by our hooman slave and a ferret bell toy.

All that sounds good to me.  You get to help Troy Lynn and get a chance
at some great stuff.

Hey, wait a minute! They forgot the cheweasels again!

Stormy signing off....

::Stormy goes to look for the Cheweasels::

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.