From:
Kate Pappas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2014 13:44:12 -0700
Have YOU ever personally wondered if a worldwide underground weasel
organization existed? have you ever suspected that the innocent-looking
ferret in your very own home might possibly have ties to such an
organization? Or have such thoughts never crossed your mind?????

A brave and courageous author has now dared to expose the hidden
plot by writing an alleged "children's picture book" about this vast
conspiracy and its agenda. I'm referring to "Weasels," by Elys Dolan.
This book is so good that I think I might have to actually BUY it.
(note: this time, I'm not going to try to include a web link to the
book--you are all capable of doing a search for it and the last time I
tried to put in a link, it really messed up.the message--so go ahead
and look the book up and prepare to be amazed. .)

In this book, she reveals all... and some of you will not be surprised
in the slightest when you see the evidence that weasels have a Master
Plan and are prepared to carry it out with the help of an immense
international network, and the innocent humans have no idea of what
will happen!

Of course, in my own case--I have to admit that the take-over has
already happened, years ago, when the domestic version of the weasel
family (commonly known as "the ferret") carried out a variation of this
plot (minus "The Machine") ...

Just this morning, the Ferret-Princess-in-Residence (also known as
"Mickey") summoned the Ferret Slave (yours truly, of course) by
imperiously shaking a DerbyEgg to call her minion to let her out of
the cage. Ferrets already rule OUR house--how about yours?

Hoping you enjoy the book--the illustrations are superb and the plot
will have you saying, "yes, we could have predicted this state of
affairs. . .)

Kate and Michaela

"May all your ferret tales end 'happily ever after.'"