Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2012 20:38:55 -0400
The Greater Chicago Ferret Association was in first place for their
state to win $1000. All of a sudden another creeped up and is ahead by
a little. We can't let this happen, we need to show ferrets are number
one! We can all help a ferret shelter each challenge they have if we
ALL stick together and simply vote DAILY. It only takes a minute and
you can also click to help feed shelter animals, all for free and a
minute out of your time daily. Here is how to vote, would you kindly
post on other forums and groups, so we can help them win this one:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge
Please vote for the Greater Chicago Ferret Association, the name and
city, state are already here for you to click on, just scroll down
beneath the blocks where it says "Search and Vote for a shelter" You
will see this if you have voted before "This is the shelter you voted
for during your last visit." if you do not see the Greater Chicago
Ferret Association there, just type it in and then put in under name
and then put in Lyons, IL for location. Next time you go to vote, just
go to the same spot and all you will have to do is check if off and it
will bring you to another page where you type in a secret code of
letters and numbers.