Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 11:32:08 -0800
Hello to all,

I hate to be writing so much about my soon-to-be-ferrets, but I just find
out more and more about my soon to be female's personality that I just
feel I need to share.  First of all, the male I am getting is an albino.
Yet she is a very small light mitted sable.  Now onto her personality.  I
guess she likes to steal your socks whether or not you have them on your
feet.  She will nip at you when she is hard at play to get your attention
to play with her.  But the lady that has her now has been using Bitter
Apple whenever they play with her so when she does nip, she tates it and
won't do it again.  She has only broken skin once, but is not much of a
concern, and she has almost stopped biting.  I guess she loves tennis
balls and rolls them up under her belly and sits on them like they are her
eggs.  She also loves cat teaser toys as well as my other male George.

I count down to the days-- only 6 days left till I get to bring my kiddies
home.

I give hope to all the little fuzzies out there that are sick and ailing.

Alison
soon-to-be-mommie