From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:36:49 -0800
This is the LAST CALL to join in the fun of the FML Easter Card Exchange
to benefit Support Our Shelters!  Deadline to sign up is Thursday, March
17th.  I will be working on the lists and getting them out on Friday.

If you want to be included, please get your name and address to me asap!
Just to make sure no one gets left out, I am including a list of the
people who have signed up to participate so far....if your name is not
on this list, then I don't have you signed up!!

Chris Matlick, Angie Smith, Christina Dolley, Ann & Adrian Haager,
Laraine Bennett, Leizann Engelke, Cindy Mcelvain, Christa Brock,
Becky Chatelain, Emily Sweeney, Marilyn Ledoux, Julie & Ray Pressey,
Jamie Oulton, James and Heather Ryssman, Linda Miller, Sharon Redmond,
Ariana Ramirez, Betty Morton, Robin Vieira, Deb Carlson, Brenda Zupko,
Linda Zerillo, Patricia Gaber, Suzanne Duval, Mildred Rutherford,
Kathleen Collins, Kelly Jo Figgins, Julie Cameron, Debbie Fitzgerald,
Sue Winter, Debbie Whorley, Jennifer Brown, Alicia Drakiotes,
Mary DeCoff, Angela Dixon, Carol Owens, Carol Krause, Debbie Sutherland,
B.K.  Probstfield, Debbie Zimmerman, Ada Gibbs, Lynn Barker, Fran Brown,
Melanee Ellis, Jules Johns, Diane Fishback, Danielle O'Keeffe,
Stephanie Grant, Katrina Owens, Michelle Matthews, Lydia Russell,
Teresa Knezek, Lisette Lumsden, Linda Phillips, Marguerite Rauenzahn,
Nicole Doyle, Dan & Alma Munsch, Maryanne & Jillian Perry, David Eckard,
Missy Lough, Judy Gabel, Jennifer Phillips, Marc and Carol Rager,
Susan Brooks, patty asheuer, Amber Ginan, Nancy Sartain,
Catherine Garcia, Renee Downs, Nicole Laidacker, Jan Storck, and
Alissa Scalf.

If your name is not on this list and you want to join in on the Easter
Fun, please let me know right away!

Thanks!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters