From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 19:23:52 -0700
Anyone out there have any suggestions????????  My little guy, Nacho,
recently had adrenal surgery and the vet found signs of liver damage.
He suggested SamE and Milkthistle twice daily.  Well, I was putting the
stuff in his chicken baby food recipe and he was eating it but recently
has decided that he is NOT going to eat the stuff.  We have tried feeding
in smaller amounts several times a day, mixing it with ferretone, you
name it, but he does NOT want to eat the stuff.  Anyone have any ideas???
I've even tried putting it in a syringe or dropper and forcefeeding it
but he quite simply throws a fit.  Please help him! (and me)

Angie George