From:
Lisa Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2014 11:06:42 -0700
Rescuer's Relief is officially on the road - we have been able to stop
and visit with a few ferret folks so far.. It is lovely to put faces
to names finally after all these years.. Carol Owens in Brooking Oregon
is a genuine and warm soul and I am so glad we stopped to visit her and
Badger.. (a very spoiled and adorable fuzzbutt)

Melanee Ellis in Eugene has her hands full running Lane Area Ferret
Shelter and I was happy to lend her a paw by cleaning cages and
snuggling ferrets while we chatted.

Chris and Dave Mathis and their family at Oregon Ferret Shelter in
Oregon City didn't request a full vacation but we still had to stop
in to say "hi" they are warm-hearted and loving folks with some
exceptionally cute critters.. wish we had been able to stay longer
but as the temperature was climbing and our RV kept tripping their
electric -- we decided to move on after a wonderful dinner..

Northward bound.. updates to come-- follow us on facebook.. Rescuer's
Relief, Inc. donations of any size welcome via paypal

Rescuer's Relief, Inc.
Late Spring of 2014 Rescuer's Relief, Inc. will begin an exciting
journey traveling across the USA...
View on www.facebook.com Preview by Yahoo

Executive Director ~ Rescuer's Relief, Inc.
Founder ~ Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue
Ferret Lover Forever