From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 2009 02:47:15 -0500
To all of the people who played santa for not only my kids but all the
Giving Tree kids, Many heart felt Thanks go to you. You have made it
much brighter for many.

The Christmas season has always been my favorite holiday as people are
nicer. It should extend to the whole year.

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

A 501-3c ,no kill
we always need volunteers
Please help us with funding & do a Good Search with us!! We also are
in need of sponsors for the older hospice needs. Just $5 a month will
help.

Remember God in all we do,for without HIM,we are nothing