Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 06:57:24 -0600
>I am sure there will be other responses here and perhaps in those, more
>accurate and detailed reasons will be given for ferrets being illegal
>in California.

>MC, The Rude One

My God.... no black-footed ferrets in CA?  It must have happened already!
Damn that movie!  Actually I find that hard to believe.  I'm sure there's
at least one stuffed and mounted somewhere in CA...

Bison, Prairie Dogs, and Black-footed ferrets, oh my.  And the circle
goes on... or in this case, not.

There's always one, eh? ;)

Sam
35.199551 N ~ 106.644249 W