From:
Anthony C Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 03:59:57 -0800
I take my albino ferret to preschool & kindergarden classroom to teach:
1) the letter F, 2) how to act safely around animals.  I'd like to print
off some 8x10 pics to show the kids the different colors ferrets come
in and the different ways ferrets like to have fun.  If you have a cute
photo of your ferret you'd be willing to let me use please contact me
for more details.

"Intelligence is like 4-wheel drive.  It allows you to get stuck in more
'remote' places."

~ Garrison Keillor ~