From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:59:31 -0400
Hi everyone...

Just a quick note that I have updated, yet again, (I really am going broke
on the picture processing), of my website.  I have new pictures of the
house, me, the dog, the cat, and of course my two ferrety girls.  I have
all new "Warm and Fuzzy" stories up and have included Brian Coffey's
"Starship Raisinprize".  (If you like Star Trek, you will LOVE this...)

I have obtained software to put my videos on the computer, so now there are
AVI files as well.  I think these are great.  (Especially Sola attacking
the camera).

Drop by, look around, and sign the guestbook.  Also, be sure to check out
the ghost in the bookcase in the new stories section of Luna and Sola's
page.  Can you see the ferrety ghost?  :-)

April Gallaty

http://www.geocities.com/~april_gallaty

P.S.  I have a sneaking suspicion that ferret math is on its way to my
house.  I think the girls have been playing with calculators...