From:
TASJA KILLPACK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 08:52:48 -0800
Hi all

Firstly I want to send a BIG WELDONE to FML for a brilliant news letter.

A message to all the UK ferret owners out there.  I am happy to see that
ferrets have made the transition from hunter to pet.  Though a lot of Uk
peoople don't really know how to look after ferrets or what they need.
I'm not saying that I know all about ferrets but between all our members
we seem to get by.  I have definatly promoted the FML to all my club
members as a brilliant source of information.  Please come and see us at
'ukferrets' we're a lovely bunch really.  We weolcome any ferret owner no
matter why they have ferrets be it hunting or pets.

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/ukferrets

Come and see us as soon as possible after all we are the only YAHOO club
dedicated to ferret owners in the UK

Tasja

Club founder