From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:14:59 -0400
FLEAS SUCK this year!!!!!! My dudes are covered in them. We have put
the Frontline drops on them but this crap seems to NOT work anymore.
Two questions: 1) the Frontline SprayI have seen says for DOGS, is
there a different formula for cats?, 2) Can it be used WITH the monthly
drops? Also, you are suppose to use the spray only ONCE a month right??

I need something to spray on the guys when we come in from walks in
the flea infested park.I have tried several "natural" products, but
these SOUTHERN fleas lick it off and laugh at it. Any suggestions of
a product?

Lesley