From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 12:53:53 -0400
Hi everyone,

I've been skimming the FML lately so I apologize if something like this
has been covered recently, but I'd like some input. We lost my Pukka
about a month and a half ago, and I feel like Eddie misses having
another ferret around. Pukka could never really play rough with him
the way he likes (she was already old by the time Eddie came into the
picture), but they did love each other, always cuddling and grooming
at naptime. I'm playing with the idea of finding a companion for
him, closer to his age and energy level, but I have a few things to
consider. If I got another ferret now would it be too soon? I don't
have much room in the place I'm in now and will be moving at the end
of August, but will that be too long a wait? Could he forget how to
interact with other ferrets (although Pukka did readily accept him
after being alone for a good while)?

These feel like silly questions from someone who's kept ferrets for
almost 10 years, but I had the same "set" for so long I've forgotten!
What do you guys think? I live in western MA and I know the Educated
Ferret has a few kids his age.. any input would be great. Thanks so
much, I hope everyone is well!

Rachel and Eduardo Zeppelin-Godzilla von Sockslayer