Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:15:04 -0800
I cannot understand why anyone would flame Mia.  What did she do that is so
terrible?

No, I will never part with my animals, regardless, however that is my
decision - it is not for any of us to judge Mia.

I wish Mia the best with her pregnancy!  Life is a gift.  Having a baby is
a blessing.  I commend you for making a tough decision (I know you love
ferrets) and anyone who bashes you for this needs to do some serious
thinking.  It is true that human babies consume tons of time, so I
understand.

You are doing everything possible to find comparable homes to what you have
provided (though from what I have heard about you, that will be difficult).

Take care~