Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 22:08:11 EDT
P.S. ; For those of you who know the huge sums spent on Mini-Me and Maria
alone since Feb., wondering how I am going to afford gifting you with a
paid portion of the GCFA ferret memorial cage(whatever the increase in
price is AND shipping) and gifting you by paying the extra amount for
your brass plaque--

***Through Sept. 9th***

My $300 just arrived from the government..
I'm rich!

I cannot think of a better way to spend it than on FMLers that I love,
GCFA ferrets in terrible need of new cages,and knowing I was a small part
of making your ferrets name a living memory at GCFA.  What a perfect way
to say thank you to YOU.

But there are only 26 cages left that you can memorialize.  This really
is a special opportunity.  Don't wait long on this if it is something you
would like to do.

I would love to send you a photo so you can see your baby's name on a new
roomy cage with a snuggly shelter ferret in it.
   ------Who knows-----
Maybe the shelter ferret in "your" cage in the picture sent to you will be
such a heart melter that you will want to adopt him or her.

Miracles are all around us...
here on the FML.