From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:50:09 -0500
Hi All,

I'm writing about a ferret I saw in Petco today.  He is almost a year old
and nobody has taken him home yet.  Everytime I've gone in to get food or
litter for my guys he has been in there.  Today was no different.  I asked
a sales associate named Jo about him.  He is a male albino about a year
old.  She took him out of the cage for me and he was very cuddly and
kissy.  Jo said that he was very sweet and that she takes him out whenever
she can.  It would be really nice to see him find a home.  I have three
ferrets already otherwise I would consider taking him myself.  Jo said
she'd be willing to take $10 off his price.  I think they were going for
around $100.  He would make an excellent pet for someone willing to give
him a good home; very sweet and good natured.  He is also beyond that
nippy kit stage, too.  What a total cutey!

Anyways, this Petco is located in the Ahwatukee area of Phoenix at the
corners of Ray Rd. and 51st St.  Hope someone can help him out.

Jennifer, CJ, Cindy, and Petey