Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:20:21 -0700
Ok Gordon, the same can be said to you... It is Eleanor's absolute RIGHT
to voice her objection about the ferret pelt on Ebay to this list... and
If YOU don't want to hear about it, then YOU skip her messages.  Same
thing can be said about you, trying to take away her/our rights to voice
our objection about it.  The thing that your missing here is, which was
said many times previously, that ferrets are DOMESTICATED animals,
such as cats and dogs, and it is Ebay's policy that they will not allow
domesticated animal pelts/items for sale on Ebay.  That is at the heart
of all this.  This Ebay seller guy also had foxes, squirrels,..  etc,
other wild animal pelts and skeletons for sale.  That totally infuriates
the livin' heck out of me, and I hate it and I think they are
disrespecting those animals.  But when I look at the ferret pelt, I think
of MY family members - MY FERRETS!!!  We have every right to keep voicing
our opinions to Ebay and we ought to keep doing it!  Dont try to take
away our rights!!  And once again, Eleanor, THANK YOU for bringing it to
our attention!!

Andrea