From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:43:04 -0400
Crash!  Dirt flying everywhere.  Crash, boing, thump, thump, thump!
Basket of balls tumbles over.  Splat!  Ferretone is knocked open...to
the floor.  All in less than 10 secs.  All spread out.

Oh god!  Minxie got out again.  "Miiiiiiiinxie Luv!  Where are you?" No
answer except a rustle from the cage in the other room.  She is in her
hammie!  Oh no!  My ferret stole the transporter from Star Treck!  Beam
me up Bear!

CRAAAAASH!!!!  The recyclabe coke bottles are down.  I run over to catch
the coke thief.

TIMON!!!!  You are the good ferret.  The one with the spinal injury.
You can't climb!  You are supposed to be my cuddler!  My angle!  WHAT
HAPPENED????  Why arew you on the cabinets?

Timon--I feel ferrety now mommy!  Life is good...and so is ferratone.
Give an old man a swig, now will ya?