Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:44:43 EDT
I was short 2 people and worked without break until 5:30 last night.
Then I had to go home to give meds and clean the cages about to overflow
with the obvious.  Donna-sorry I could not make it.  Called shelter
several times to see if you were there.  I would have driven out
immediately after caring for MY rescues-but you were not there.

Please E-mail me..  Sorry I missed you.  No way I was going to drive 3
hours to be there 2 hours if you were not there.  I lost your E-mail
addresses when my computer overloaded.

The ferret at GCFA that was given up a month ago:Fizbin

Fizbin is gone.  If anyone out there took home the silver mitt turning
white from the GCFA shelter-the kisser, snuggler, bewildered big boy that
seems burnt in my memory?

God Bless You.

If I had not just adopted my Waldo, and Mini-Me was not Mini-Mean to
other ferrets, that poor dazzed boy would have come home with me that
same day he came in.

I am thrilled he has gone to a responsible and loving forever home.

Lisette