From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2010 05:26:38 -0700
Dear Sukie and Steve:

I am sad for you, for the coming days will leave a void in your lives
with the passing of your beloved Hilbert. I read your post and the
benefits of the water therapy on yesterday's FHL. I thought, how
fortunate these ferrets are to have parents who care so deeply, observe
so thoroughly and respond with such passion, nurturing and skill. You
do so much for your ferrets and family members. How unfortunate there
are so many children and pets who will never know this kind of love
and caring.

Thank you for sharing the good, bad, hard and easy parts of being
ferret parents, that we may live and learn through your experiences.

Blessings to Hilbert, may he rest comfortably with Mother Nature's
creatures about him.

With Deepest sympathy,

Cathy

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
Hide not amongst the shadows of grief, But frolick openly in the
meadows of memories. sp