From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2010 12:05:58 -0700
I have to tell you what I discovered. Many times if I fail to remember
to book mark the raffles going on, I lose track of where they may be
found unless I wait for the group to post again.

During the course of the tornadoes that were bothering some of our
FML family, I visited the SOS site several times, looking for shelter
information. Well and lo and behold! Do you know what sits right in the
middle of the page at www.supportourshelters.org ? Yep, you guessed it
a little square box with two cute ferrets inside holding onto a raffle
ticket. Cleverly enough, it reads, SOS raflfes! Imagine that!

So, if you have not seen the wonnndeerrrrfuuull items up on the summer
SOS raffle and you can't make up your mind which item you want to put
tickets in - you can relax and know where to go to find the raffle
tomorrow!

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3