Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:43:17 EST
me!!!
What orchestrations and planning!!  It is not an easy road to travel.
Chup. I have too many of them- get them while they are hot.  Ferrets fer Sale.

I have 2 double adrenals, I have a fibrosarcoma-adrenal combo, two chronic
lung damaged ferrets.  I have a ferret with a greatly enlarged spleen just
starting to lose lots of fur everywhere on its body.  I have a few deaf
guys.The one chronic lung guy is so dumb he does not respond to his name
after a Year!!   All he can do is jump on the bed and kiss my face in the
morning and hop around like he was a frog.

 I got a cranky old feral cat that bit me when I first captured it.  I was
out of work for a week with Cat Scratch Fever. He wakes me up at 3:30
A.M.Twenty pounds lands on the chest. I got a female cat that was totally
ignored or hurt,cause ya cannot hold her without her crying like a baby. She
wants to play at 5 A.M.-including Sundays. Which one do you  want??

Their  human names are Worthless, Disposable, Property, Want a dog now, It's
getting sick-dump it, Profit margin,  bored with It, Euthenize, and Shelter
garbage.

 Matthew 6:21 says "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be
also."   And Luke 12:6 AMP says "Are not 5 sparrows sold for two pennies?
And yet not one of them is forgotten or uncared for in the presence of God."
 These helpless animals are my treasure.  They are Gods beloved: deserving of
His love and ours.

Do I have too many ferrets?  So many that it is difficult to have balance in
my life and pay all the bills for the sick ones.  Spend every third Sunday
making Bob C. chicken soup with 5 chickens. They eat it 3 times a day. Take
the guys out in shifts to the pet store, the bank, friends, family, the car
wash, the woods, the lake. We play every morning together. Currently: Half
free roam in the day.  Half at night-unless they are sick.

 Need 3 cages to make sure I can keep track of poops and sneezing or
coughing.  Have the sound machine next to one side of my bed.  The cages at
my feet.  My entire home was set up with animal care in mind.

Have to make two runs a week just for litter.  Spend three hours once a week
now cleaning out the litter boxes and cages completely.  Have animals to
syringe feed, feed off of plates as they sit on my lap, nails to clip, ears
to clean, teeth to brush.  Oh yes.  Have my own business. Work full time. 45
hours of seminars a year.

 Yet-  What greater treasure can I have aside from the love of God and family
and a few dear friends?

Not a day goes by I do not laugh out loud, or feel covered in serenity while
feeding a little one,  sense the frailty of life, or behold the complex heart
warming beauty that God has created in awe.

"As God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with Compassion,
kindness, humility, meekness, and patience."  Colossians 3:12

Lisette