Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:17:34 -0800
Hi all
Da Festival is still going on but things are beginning to slow down a
little.  Still a lot of dancing though.

A little guy came in.  He said his name was Bailey.  I showed him around
and then we went to da Festival for a while to lick ferretvite.  He seemed
to enjoy it.  I introduced him to some of the ferrets there and dey took
him over to da Ice Boobin pond.  Dey were doing some bobbin and he waz
really pretty good at it.  That is until he fell in and got a little wet.
Everybody laughed and danced and went back to bobbin again.  He left a
message for his mommy and daddy though.  He said to tell dem dat he luved
dem and missed dem both and he would be right here waiting for dem.

Well I am back to da festival to get some more ferretvite and do a little
dancing myself Later all.  Gotto go

By BYe
Sandee