From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 22:03:09 -0700
I want to thank all the kind souls who sent advice and sympathy for our
little insulinomic Brak.  (He is doing very well, and should be fit to
undergo surgery very soon.)  I WILL answer each of you personally, but
right now is not a good time ...... Last night, our precious little
9-year-old Ping, The Queen of Everything, quietly left for the Rainbow
Bridge.  She was so tired; she had a busy life.  Every day there were
stairs to climb, cats to chase, and 12 pairs of ears to clean.  Every
night she groomed her Daddy from head to toe, and assured he got his
rest by being in his lap constantly.

Thank you CJ, for allowing this little one to grace our lives.  And thank
you Ping, for making every day worth living.  We will miss you... Daddy
Shannon The Woozles& Mommy Julie, who has forgotten how to count.  Every
time I count the babies, the number comes up wrong :(

If you would like to see a picture of the regal Queen herself, please
visit my website.  21stCenturyFerret.com -----

Sandee, watch out for this one; don't let her age fool you.  She'll be
the last one dancing every night, and the first one tube-running every
morning.  I imagine the first thing she'll do is find our baby boy
Scrubby...and clean his ears.