Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:00:24 EST
hi,

I have a question about twizzlers.  Are they bad for ferrets to eat?
Whenever I eat a twizzler and it hangs down in front of Banx, she will grab
ahold of the end and start biting on it.  She never actually ate a piece of
it, but it is funny to watch her grab ahold and try to get some twizzler.

If anyone can tell me if that is bad I would appreciate it.  I thought i
read somewhere that licorice is bad for ferrets, but i don't know.

Thanks and hugs to all ferts and prayers for the sick ones

Laura and banx