From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1993 18:58:45 -0400
I'm reposting this from netnews/usenet group nyc.forsale with the original
poster's permission and encouragement.  Bill

From: [log in to unmask] (Tim Mohler)
Newsgroups: ny.forsale
Subject: Ferrets to good home
Date: 25 Aug 1993 16:18:41 -0400

Hey all -

I've got three ferrets that were dumped in my lap with a
promise of "I'll take 'em back." Well, said promise has now
run over its limit by a fair bit and I'd like to be rid of
these guys.

I don't ask you take all three - just one would be good.

There are two males and a female, all descented/spayed/neutered.
They are decently behaved for ferrets.

If you don't want them, do you know of anyone who does?
A shelter?

Thanks
Tim