From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:42:27 -0400
Some of the thank you notes I sent have bounced, all AOL addresses.
Bill Gruber kindly explained it to me.  AOL is having trouble with a
malfunctioning new Spam filter that they are working to remove which is
rejecting all sorts of things out of hand so it depends on which server a
person hits.  If you didn't get a thank you from me and are on AOL that
is why.

I got two special surprises.  One FML member has offered to give to a
health related charity to help improve veterinary care for ferrets in
memory of Chiclet, and another has made a substantial donation to SOS
to help shelters in memory of the ferrets we have lost in recent years
from a lympho clump, a worsening problem with a severe deformity, A/V
heart node block, and now this severe infection that took Chiclet so
long before her time.  That means so much that good is coming from this
sadness, that there will be those who are helped.  It's touched me to my
heart and made me cry -- and I don't cry easily.

http://memorial.supportourshelters.org is the SOS memorial page.  There
is nothing so healing as taking something bad and making something good
come from it.

Thank you, so very many thank yous to all folks who work hard to make
good come of bad and to help ferrets!