From:
Brian William Nagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 1995 23:48:58 -0400
To:  Nancy

    Hi I m new to the FML (about a week) and my cinnamon female, Tas, was
(is?) a major bite offender.  I ve had her for almost a month and in her
first week home I had four new scares on my hands.  I tried nose tapping
(bite harder), scruffing (bite harder and thrash side to side) and time-outs
(chew on cage).  Then I read about Bitter Apple.  I put this on my hands,
feet or where-ever they bite, and it worked like a charm.  She stopped her
nipping and hard biting, and as for her tear off a finger biting I soaked a
Q-tip in Bitter Apple and swabbed her mouth when she bit.  It took her
around two bites to figure that biting tastes bad and not to do it any more.
She ll still bite strangers ( she wouldn t bite me, she s so cute....Owww!!!
get her off ), but I m working on that, with the help of a friend and fellow
ferret owner.

Brian ( [log in to unmask] )
Tas ( just a little bite, I promise )