From:
Carol Voivedich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 13:45:45 -0600
Let your local pet store know that you are interested in ferret rescues.
Also inform them that you are willing to take in unwanted ferrets.  A lot
of people will purchase ferrets and then realize how much time and up
keep is involved in living with ferrets.  I did this in my town, Denham
Springs, Louisiana.  I have taken in two ferrets from unwanted homes, two
from neglected homes and two I helped the animal control rescue two from
an abusive home.  These two cost me $500, they stayed with me for four
years.  Both Elle and Bailey passed away recently.  They were life mates
and I miss them dearly.

My rescues make my life full of love.  I know have six ferrets and will
take in any that need a good home.  Put the word out in your town, parish
or county and you will be found.  Many people refer to me as the ferret
lady!

In May of this year someone located me from Dallas Texas.  There were two
ferrets in West Monroe about 200 miles from me, that needed a new home.
I called the person and she met me half way.  Jill is still with me.

Good luck,
Carol Voivedich, Oscar, Lilly, Newman, Pacey, Jill, Stewart and the two
ferret wanna be's Menew and Baby the cats