Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:35:15 -0500
Hello my fellow FML'ers,
I am in great need for someone to watch my babies while I attend my
daughter's wedding in Toronto this December 28th,1999.  I originally had
someone to do that but they backed out and since one of my fellow babies
was just diagnosed with insulinoma and his medicine must be given every 12
hours I cannot just leave him with a pet service as they told me they would
charge me allot more to have a vet on hand in case something happened to
him..  So,I am begging for someone who lives in or near Cherry Hill,New
Jersey to email me privately and tell me if they know of anyone very ferret
knowledgeable to watch my three babies..They are very well behaved and love
to kiss and play..I will supply the cage they live in at night and supply
their food and kitty litter .  I am so worried I won't find anyone and will
have to beg the new vet I am using to ask if he can board them all..Its not
the money I am worried about..its more that I really don't want them just
staying inside their cage from Saturday December 25th till Wednesday
December 29th,1999 when I make that long drive on home to New Jersey from
Toronto Canada..I really appreciate any help I receive and if anyone who
owns a shelter and doesn't live to far from me and can watch my babies
please email me privately and maybe we can work something out.  I really am
worried I wont find anyone I can trust that will love and care for my
babies while I am at my daughter's wedding..I cant not attend her wedding
and just don't know what to do..that is why I am calling out to all of you
here since you all feel like my real family and I trust all of you here
greatly..If not for all of the people on this list I know when I was going
through not knowing what was wrong with my one ferret all of you just
poured your hearts and souls with offerings of help and suggestions..and I
will never ever forget all of you who did..There is one special man,Steve
Resnick who if not for him Bandit most likely would not still be alive..

I thank you all and I will end this long post by saying I appreciate any
help.suggestions etc.  you can think of that I didn't yet..

Take care all and hug your babies for us here..and please know my heart
goes out to all of the people who have recently lost their babies..or are
very ill...

Michele and her caravan of furbabies
"Without love our life is... a ship without a rudder... like a body without
a soul."