From:
Veronica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 06:25:34 -0800
My little girl will follow me around like this, too.  The boys not so
much, but at times I have had all 5 following me like I was the pied
piper or something.  Roo could be doing this for several reasons....

1) I am the magic raisin dispenser.

At least one time while they are out to play, I will magically pull from
my person a raisin for her, and all of their, enjoyment.

2) She's bored and wants me to bring out the "magic carpet" and give her
   a ride.

Fitted sheets (single or twin size) are wonderful magic carpets because
they pull up at the ends and make a little pocket for them to hide in
while being dragged across the floor.  You can get some great G-forces
out of the corner turns and not lose a fuzzy off the end.

3) She wants me to get down on the floor with her so she can explore me,
   and I can wrestle her petite frame...she loves belly tickles.

4) She is awaiting the BC chicken gravy that I feed them every morning.

Though they haven't had any in about two weeks for lack of making a fresh
batch.  I have a chicken in the pressure cooker as I speak!

Veronica

The entertainer of the Whisker Bunch
(Roo, Bandit, Oddball, Aaron and Ozzy)

 ,,