From:
Carrie Paps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:22:55 -0400
Thank you everyone for your lovely thoughts, cards, poems.  I cried
through most of them but it was a comfort to know so many of you
understand our feelings and our loss.

We let Pip and Scooter see Buzz after he passed, Pip actually went into
the carrier with Buzz and was looking at me like "mom, what is wrong?"
Since then, Pip is losing weight.  Tonight I will try to get Pip and
Scooter living with the other fuzzies in our care (the 6 youngins) and I
hope they will help heal his broken heart.

Carrie