From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2013 22:50:10 -0700
>The comments/person you are alluding to are simply that person's
>opinions, just like you present your opinions ... and on this subject
>they are equally pushy...
>
>As long as no one is posting harmful information, isn't this a forum
>we all should feel we can post to, even if we disagree with you?

Thank you - that was well said. Direct, to the point, no attacking, no
hate, just the facts (and a little opinion) ma'am.

And I agree - we do know what the issues, feelings, struggles and yes
animosity are - this one said this and hurt that one's feelings, then
do-si-do and round-about reverse, here we go.

How about this to keep it all from being personal: State your opinion
on a subject, but keep the adjectives and editorializing OUT of it. If
someone has a meltdown or states their opinion and you don't like it -
either let it go or present your thoughts on why another POV works, but
don't get into comparatives of my dog's bigger than your dog, or my way
is better than your way. And anyone without another POV - shut up -
stop antagonizing and instigating like little kids - you know about
opinions - everyone having one and they all stink.

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas
713-472-6599