From:
alia granda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 20:16:43 -0800
Before I get to the point, I have to add this: I just read yesterday's
FML, as well as the one before that.  And I have to say to Dodger, and
mom Melissa Sutton, that their entry in the FML from two days ago was
hysterical!!!  Even though it was about a very serious subject-Prolapsed
Rectom-the fact that Dodger wrote it had all of us here in laughing fits.
I liked the change of pace, and the feel good nature about it.  Thankyou
Dodger for adding a little bit of sunshine to our lives.

On a different note.  I have heard from different people that it is a sign
of malnutrition in ferts when their whiskers have split ends, or breakage.
Has anyone heard this before?  I have asked a couple different FMLers and
no one has heard of this.  On one of my boys, his left side whiskers are
kinda of, well, I guess you could say they seem to be breaking off.  Not
the other side, and no other strange signs.  As a matter of fact both boys
are fattening up for the winter, so I'm not sure what to think.

Any suggestions would wonderful!
Lia and the gang of snowballs in rural South East AK :)