From:
Anna Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 20:55:41 -0600
>Can anyone recommend a good "ferret" vet in Austin, Texas?
>Ludivina and Anthony

You can also try All Creature Mobile Clinic.  Dr.  Leanne Jakubowsky is the
GREATEST with our ferts.  And SHE comes to YOU.  She's wonderful!  Call her
at 512-288-2809 and tell her the Tasha, Gato, Chloe, Butch, Sundance,
Ezekiel, Corky, Beckett, Max.3, K-Nack and Applejuice Adam/Spear say hi!
Our previous vet clinic is also good, Drs. Miller and Skellenger at Research
Pet and Bird Clinic (the advertise together with the vet Garth mentioned, I
think) were excellent with our canines and felines.  We didn't switch vets
because of competency though Dr. Jakubowsky (Dr. J) is/was listed in STAR*
Ferrets' database.

Good luck!! And remember to contact me if you're interested in joining the
Austin Ferret Club!!!

Anna