From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2011 21:11:10 -0400
Hey!

This note is for all of the people who took the time, and took the love
to send me a card (in regard to Benny's accident) I want to send each
of you a personal note, a just for you e-mail but time is getting away
SO fast, and I'm so busy with Benny that I fear TOO much time will go
by and you may think I am not appreciative. Oh I am so appreciative
that I can hardly find the words to tell you how much I loved them.
The fact that you took the time to sit down, write a card, and mail it
means so much to me. I know how busy you are and how valuable your time
is. That's why I feel so gratefull. If time does get away, and I don't
get an "official" thank you to you, please remember this note and the
love and appreciation that went into my writitng it to you. I am very,
very touched and I thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

With Love,

Sue
Hide not amongst the shadows of grief,
but frolick openly in the meadow of memories.