From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:28:29 -0700
With all the replies about brushing, I didn't see the answer to the
question--- just how to brush and with what.  I have yet to find the
perfect toothbrush for the tiny ferret mouth.  I'd like to see C.E.T.
make a very small extra soft version of a human baby brush.  The short
handled cat brush is close but too stiff (run a brush on your upper lip
and feel how stiff) and not the right shape to get in the back of the
ferret mouth.  Does anyone have any better ideas?

My ferrets all like the poultry flavored enzyme toothpaste from C.E.T.

What about the enzyme water additives?  What happens when the are
ingested?  Some of my gang drinks from a crock which is changed twice
a day.  I'd be throwing out a lot of the product.

Thanks,
Carol O.