From:
"Gwen M. Daley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 08:14:44 +0000
Hi again,

I have found that if I turn my ferrets over and rub them on their bellies,
they stop hiccupping. I also have tried bouncing their back legs up and
down (limited success). A good ear rub sometimes works, too, as will a good
rampage.

Hey, is anyone elses ferret ticklish?  Naturally she doesn't laugh, but if
you tickle Winnies ribs, she does the ferret equivalent (mouth open
panting).  It doesn't seem to hurt her, although she gets tremendously
irratated if you do it for any length of time.  Tried it on the other two
and nada, no reaction at all.  Just wondering...

Gwen M. Daley