Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 21:35:53 EST
Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix CD game has been out a long
time, and is now greatly reduced in price. If you go to Hagrids Hut the
3 roasting ferts are there. But there is nothing distinguishing about
them to upset you. You just know it is ferrets from the books. So do
not be afraid of that.

I am just terrible at using the keyboard to make the character move.
He hits the walls and sides of doors often. But I love the music, the
scenery, all the different sites, the Mauraders Map, and the pictures
that have moving pictures that talk to you. It is just enchanting. The
stair keep changing, as do the views of everything. Stunning really.

Before going to the library, I went all sorts of places and clicked on
things and fixed them, and put them in place, and found all sorts of
secret walk throughs. This gave me level 4 strength....whatever in
heavens name that is. I know it is good.

The munchkins stop me from playing for long before I get down on the
floor, or pull them out of a drawer, or try and take another picture
of them ( I finally got my cameras out and fixed up after 3 years of
gathering dust in a box.) That keeps the frustration level from
becoming overwhelming. I got some kind of hand held thing. But even
though the light is on in it...it does not move Harry at all.. ( I am
REALLY bad at this. It is the first time I attempted a game like this.)

For anyone who loved the Harry Potter books and movies...I believe you
will like this game very much. I do not think I will be able to finish
it. I do not think I can fix up many more things, so I will have to
earn points doing things I probably won't be able to do.

But just the music, and birds, and the beauty of the castle and
grounds, listening to what the different students say, and clicking on
things to see what might happen should be enough for a light hearted
romp in this world. I still have much to see.

I levitated a huge pumpkin and put in on the top of Hagrids' chimney.
It burnt and exploded out of the chimney! I know from reading through
some of the hints that I am missing out on gobs of stuff. Yet I am
still really enjoying this.

Lots of negative stuff written about the ferrets that were dead in the
movie. It disturbed people.Do not worry about anything upsetting you
with the ferrets here.