From:
Steve and Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 04:42:42 -0400
I have a 6 mo. old baby girl that has been in our family for approx. 2 mos.
she is deaf and was an only ferret.  We have managed to get her use to
being around our other 2 ferrets and the 3 of them seem to be doing ok
thank goodness since I was a bit concerned they would never get along,
but with lots of good advice from other fuzzy families we're very happy.
There is just one thing we are really having a problem with and I just
don't know what to do or how to stop it.............our new baby girl
keeps digging at our couch cushions and the back of the couch.  Our couch
is a loveseat that is also recliners and before anyone gets upset and
worried about the safety of our fuzzies we never use the recliners when
the girls are out of their cage and there is just myself and my husband so
we are very very careful..........now with that said I was hoping someone
could give me some suggestions on how to either stop her from digging at
the couch ( I have tried bitter apple it didn't work ) or what I could use
to protect our couch I don't know how much longer it will be before she
tears a hole in the couch.  So please if anyone can help me I would be
very grateful :)

Thank you,
Diane,wiggles,cocoa,cleo (the digger) and daddy too!!!