From:
Dale Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 12:16:05 EST
Greeting fellow ferret owner,

    The National Ferret Association is an organization devoted to the
promotion and protection of ferrets.  The NFA is to ferrets what the AKC is
to dogs.

    The NFA is currently conducting its national ferret registration drive
and would like to encourage you to partake in this program.  You may ask,
why register my ferret, what do I get out of this?

    When you register your ferret, you are helping us to build a large and
united group of owners to help promote ferrets through out the country and
the world.  Until we unite into a legislative body, ferrets will remain
outlawed in some areas and in whole, ferret owners will not be taken
seriously.

[Moderator's note: about 10 lines deleted here since they were of a
commercial nature.  I'll be glad to run it in the advertising issue
though,and even expandupon it if someone wants to send the info.  BIG]

    For more information or to request an application, send E-mail to:

                     or write:

             The National Ferret Association
             Dept. W W W
             P.O. Box 4815