From:
Lisa Seats <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 07:43:06 -0400
We posted a couple of weeks ago and forgot to include our location 'duh'....
We received several responses but have still not found a home...We are
located in Winston-Salem NC....We have two males and one female.  We hate
to let them go but my doctor insists that I must due to my asthma.... I've
tried everything I could but nothing seems to work....The price is
negotiable...Were mainly concerned that they get a wonderfull new home.  We
have three cages for them including a midwest home for ferrets and all the
ferret accesories....All three ferrets must stay together....I hope someone
is interested in these little guys...They're the sweetest little ferrets
I've ever seen!!

Lisa, and Bandit, Duncan, and Valentine (the three fuzz-butts)
email [log in to unmask]