From:
sue winnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:26:09 -0400
Hello Everyone, I posted a story yesterday that I meant to correct and
was so tired and out of it from losing Rocky that I completely forgot.
So, here it is, on the story about Rocky and to Sandee please know that
Genetta was supposed to be added to both......Genetta I am sorry for
sending and forgetting to redo the signatures was an oversight on my part
that I feel bad for.  She loved and took care of and misses deeply Rocky
as much as we do so please see to it that she is in everyones thoughts
and prayers too and thank you all once again for your kindness.

Sue and da furkids24