From:
Michael Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 21:51:27 EDT
I've been a subscriber of FML for at least 4 years, so this is my first
time writing.  I've owned fur kids just about as long as I've enjoyed and
look forward to reading about the joy that each and everyone of you find
with your companions.  There has never been a dull moment in my life or
any regrets for taking on these little bundles of mischief, mayhem, magic,
and curiousity, have introduced in my life.  From Jake the lover; Charlie
the observer; Faun the wanderer (aka; the bandit and escape artist that
even Harry Houdini himself would be jealous of her skill); to Fidgit my
lastest and unfortunately, my remaining child.  Although Jake passed away
from cancer and Charlie from age, Faun's passing is still a mystery and
there is an emptiness that Fidgit is replacing (Faun was just three years
of age and she was given to me when she was only three months old, so our
bond has been very strong).  Of course, Fidgit and Faun where really
starting to bond after three months (strange that three is the tragic
number).

I live and Greenfield, Mass and would love to adopt another fur kid --
between the age of 1 to to 3 years old -- so that Fidgit is not home
alone.  Male or female is not a consideration.  Please contact me,
<[log in to unmask]> if there is anyone in the immediate area
looking for someone to adopt.