From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:49:35 -0500
We wanted to send a heart felt thanks to the folks at S.O.S. via them,
the FML family.  We received a large donation today from the S.O.S. and
know that a large portion of their funds come from all of you.  We are
so grateful we can not begin to express it!!  The funds are still badly
needed as we are handling a total of 75 ferrets (45 Titusville and the
original 30 that were in our care prior to the rescue) the majority of
which are elderly and starting to need blood work and surgeries.  So,
again to everyone and to them we are so thankful!!!

As for fundraising, we have our monthly raffle that has only sold 8
tickets so please check it out.  The raffle features another great black
and white print which is sure to please any ferret lover (or make a great
gift!!).  Speaking of Holiday gifts, we also have some great holiday
items on ebay this week.  Several of the items are non-ferret items but
are great holiday items donated by a volunteer and her friends.  Great
stuff, great prices, and a great cause!  Check them out at:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=ferrets-n-limbo&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

I am sorry that an update has not come sooner and promise to send one
soon on how all the Titusville kids are doing.  As for us, we just keep
drinking lots of Java and keep ion going!  LOL

Hugs to everyone and thanks again so much for the support!!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization

407-869-6981 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.Ferrets-N-Limbo.org

PO Box 161432
Altamonte Springs, Fl 32716-1432