From:
sibretz kralmbeque <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 14:00:43 -0600
Hello,

I'm trying to find out information about Coatimundi or Coati.  It would be
very helpful to me if I could find out if they are compatible with ferrets.
:) I've got two ferrets now and maybe three, if all goes well.  Coatis are
omnivores; they eat rats, fruit, and lizards.  I've haven't heard of a Coati
eating a ferret or weasel, but it's probably possible.  Although, I would
figure if the animals were introduced young they would never know the
difference.  For example, I have a cat who was raised with the ferrets and
they never fought.

        Thank you,

        Felicia Parkman