From:
Christina Mearns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:55:53 +0200
Hello everyone,
You may remember that we adopted Bianca on Saturday.  We are having
problems with the other ferrets.  They all keep sniffing her behind and
attack and chase her a lot.  We have never had problems introducing the
other ferrets to each other.  She has been sterilized (a week ago).
Could the recent operation 'interest' the others or could it be that she
has still got her scent glands?  The others had their scent glands
removed before coming to us.

Any advice would be warmly welcome.
Thanks,
Christina