From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2008 19:52:28 -0700
Dear All,
We're all excited about how well our invitation to everyone has been
responded to. Ferretstock 2008 is going to be a gathering of so many
diverse people, with a common thread of love for ferrets.

For more info and directions:
http://rockysferrets.com/events/fs/ferretstock.html

Folks are coming from all over the country to attend this gathering.
Come on out and meet some ferret folks you've never met, or perhaps
you know from their contributions to ferret care, exchanged posts or
emails with.

Coming all the way from California is Lance M, Pres of Ferrets
Anonymous, and The California Domestic Ferret Educational Alliance.
Taking a much needed short break with all the activity of The Black
Footed Ferret, is Travis Livieri. We know shelter moms need a break now
and then, and we have em coming from Ohio, Illinois, PA, Texas, SC, MD,
NJ, VA...I've probably left some out, I apologize! How many of you have
spoken with April at Totally Ferret, eh? How many of you have enjoyed
postings by mz_isabella_gucci-jones? Shhhhh rumor has it that April is
her voice on the FML. We're honored to have Totally Ferret debut a new
product at Ferretstock and April here with us!!!!!

This is a rain or shine event, we do have many large canopies set up.
Bring your lawn chairs, come camp out in our Tent City or stay at a
local hotel for the weekend. Come be our guest! Kick back and enjoy a
relaxing afternoon and evening at one of the most beautiful panoramas
in Maryland, Rocky's, located on a 130 acre farm, in a beautiful rural
valley in Parkton, Maryland.

The response to our raffles is outstanding, and we thank you. Remember,
you have until 11am on June 7th to get your raffle tickets. Our
webmaster has been busy updating the site with new donations. If you
haven't visited www.rockysraffles.com in the last few hours, well, you
have some pleasant surprises to see. Personal checks and Paypal alike
are accepted.

One week away, and I can't wait to see everyone. This Ferretstock is
going to be the best ever....don't miss it!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's
www.rockysferrets.com