From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 21:50:48 -0800
SOS Presents - "You're an Angel!"

Has someone done something especially nice for you this year?  Has
someone gone out of their way to help you?  Do you have a special friend
that you know you can always count on to be there for you?  Does somehow
saying 'Thank You' not seem like quite enough?

For Christmas, Support Our Shelters will be offering you a way to say
'Thank You' to that special person who has touched your life this year
and at the same time, help out a shelter ferret!  All it takes is a
$5.00 donation to SOS.

For a $5.00 donation, an Angel pin and a special thank-you card will be
mailed to the person of your choice.  You can make this an anonymous
donation or request that your name be signed to the card.  We will accept
pin and thank-you card orders until December 10th and on December 15th,
all the cards and pins will be sent out - arriving just in time for
Christmas!  Also, on December 23rd, the names of all the Angels will
appear of a special webpage!

You can order by sending a check for $5.00 made out to SOS to:

Judy Cooke
110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd
Panacea, FL  32346

or

Sharon Bearden
1245 Curtis Switch Road
Mineral Bluff, GA 30559

Or pay by Paypal to: <[log in to unmask]>
Please include $1.00 processing fee for all Paypal Orders and note that
it is for the SOS Angel Pin.

Also include the name and address of the person you want the pin and card
to be sent to and also include if you want this to be an anonymous gift
or if you want your name signed to the card.  All cards and pins will be
mailed out on Dec 15th and names placed on the webpage on December 23rd.

There is no limit of the number of pins you can order.  Each Pin is
$5.00.

If you have any questions, please contact me or Sharon!  We are working
on getting a page up so everyone can see the pins!

Judy